College of Education and Human Development
- Davis College of Business and Education
- College of Education and Human Development
- College of Graduate Studies and Research
- Waldron College of Health and Human Services
- College of Humanities and Behavioral Sciences
- Artis College of Science and Technology
- College of Visual and Performing Arts
- Other Offices and Departments
The Appalachian Regional & Rural Studies Center (ARRSC) provides students with an understanding of the heritages, environments, and cultures of the Appalachian region. Moreover, ARRSC faculty and support personnel engage in various forms of community outreach and are available to support student and public research. The Center is located in Cook Hall 229 and ARRSC personnel can be reached by emailing the Director, Dr. Theresa L. Burriss at email@example.com.
News & Events
Highlanders in the News: Week of September 12 »
This week in Highlanders in the News: Director of Appalachian Studies Theresa Burriss, Ph.D., memorializes regional scholar Helen Matthews Lewis; Radford theater vets Sarah Coleman ‘18 and Drew Callahan ’19 prepare to take the stage in a Roanoke production; and Falyn Taylor ’19 begins her first fleet tour with the United States Navy.
Radford University faculty member selected for Fulbright to Romania »
Radford University professor and director of Appalachian Studies and the Appalachian Regional & Rural Studies Center, Theresa Burriss, Ph.D., M.S. ’99, has been selected for a Fulbright grant award to Romania for the upcoming 2021-22 academic year.