BOV Meetings Delayed Friday, Feb. 12, 2021
- Executive committee meeting will begin at 10 a.m.
- BOV meeting will begin at 11 a.m.
The Radford University Board of Visitors is composed of 15 voting members appointed by the Governor of the Commonwealth of Virginia, subject to confirmation by the General Assembly. Each member serves a term of four years. In addition, each year the Board selects a student and a faculty member to serve as non-voting advisory representatives on the Board of Visitors.
Board of Visitors Information
- Robert A. Archer, Rector
- James R. Kibler, Jr., J.D., Vice Rector
- Thomas Brewster, M.S. '95, Ed.D.
- Jay A. Brown, Ph.D.
- Gregory A. Burton
- Krisha Chachra
- Rachel D. Fowlkes, Ed.D.
- Susan Whealler Johnston, Ph.D.
- Mark S. Lawrence
- Debra K. McMahon, Ph.D.
- Karyn K. Moran '88
- Nancy A. Rice
- David A. Smith '85, M.S. '87
- Georgia Anne Snyder-Falkinham
- Lisa Throckmorton '94