Radford University Student Ambassadors
The Radford University Student Ambassadors, founded in 1979, serves as a link between students and alumni by creating an awareness of the Radford University Alumni Association and its mission.
How to become a member
• Recruitment is open at the beginning of spring & fall semesters to current students
• Applicants must complete an application & interview process
• Applicants must have an overall GPA of 2.5
• Meeting at bi-monthly Thursdays at 5 p.m. in Martin Hall
Events we attend
• Fall Homecoming
• Highlander Polar Plunge
• Santa Breakfast
• Social and sporting events
• Class and Affinity Reunions
• Events for the President’s Office
• And many more!
Why should you join?
• Fun meetings, retreats and socials
• Network with campus administrators, faculty, staff and alumni
• Share your love of RU
• Leadership opportunities
• Special event experience
• Learn RU history, career mentoring and professional etiquette
Contact firstname.lastname@example.org, call (540) 831-6757, or stop by Russell Hall, Suite 150 for more information!
Also, be sure to follow us on Facebook at www.facebook.com/RadfordUniversityAmbassadors to stay up-to-date with upcoming events!