Confirm Your Enrollment
We are glad you chose Radford University! Follow the steps below to confirm your enrollment.
Please note, due to COVID-19, we are pleased to offer a no-cost commitment for students enrolling in Spring 2021.
Students planning to enter Fall 2021 are asked to pay an enrollment deposit of $100 and (if living on campus) a housing deposit of $100. These are deposits, they are ultimately applied to your student account. Please note: our current payment system must be accessed on a laptop or desktop computer; it is not available on mobile devices.
1. Log in to the OneCampus portal and search for Admitted Student Task Center. If you have not previously logged in to the portal, you will first need to Activate Your Account using the link on the OneCampus log-in page.
2. Select the Admitted Student Task Center.
3. Select your entry term: Fall 2021 or Spring 2021.
4. This step only applies to students enrolling in Spring 2021, if you are enrolling for Fall 2021 please skip to Step 5.
Select the campus and term for which you wish to confirm your enrollment (you may only have one application to select) by clicking the blue hyperlinked text.
After submitting your enrollment confirmation form, the system will display text letting you know that it has been processed and you're able to move forward with other enrollment steps.
5. The following steps only apply to students enrolling in Fall 2021. Select the "View & Pay Accounts" link on the lefthand side of the navigation menu.
6. Select the appropriate deposit option(s). You will be required to select the tution and housing deposits separately. Be sure to complete the tuition deposit before the housing deposit, if applicable.
6. Based on your selected payment method, enter the appropriate information and click "Continue". Enter payment information (you may pay using a credit card or electronic check). Please note that there is a 2.7% processing fee for all credit card transactions.
7. Ensure that your payment is correct and click "Confirm". Repeat the process to complete your housing deposit, if applicable.