College of Graduate Studies and Research
- College of Business and Economics
- College of Education and Human Development
- College of Graduate Studies and Research
- Waldron College of Health and Human Services
- College of Humanities and Behavioral Sciences
- Artis College of Science and Technology
- College of Visual and Performing Arts
- Other Offices and Departments
Communication Sciences and Disorders
- Communication Sciences and Disorders Applicants click here for the CSDCAS application.
The required Supplemental Application for Admission to the Graduate College for CAS Applicants Only is available for online submission here. Select CSDCAS Applicant on page one.
- The Fall 2017 application deadline is February 1, 2017.
- Only applications submitted through CSDCAS will be considered for the Communication Sciences and Disorders Program.
Please use the RU Communication Sciences and Disorders ETS code 0170 when submitting official GRE scores.