College of Graduate Studies and Research
- College of Business and Economics
- College of Education and Human Development
- College of Graduate Studies and Research
- Waldron College of Health and Human Services
- College of Humanities and Behavioral Sciences
- Artis College of Science and Technology
- College of Visual and Performing Arts
- Other Offices and Departments
M.S. in Education
Committed to Excellence in Education
Our Master of Science in education is ideal for either the practicing or the prospective teacher. Working closely with an advisor, students develop a highly personalized program of studies that incorporates a number of professional development elements. The M.S. in education offers four different sub-programs within this degree to ensure you receive the degree that matches your personal and professional goals.
Why Choose Radford?
Jumping into your career or already have your teaching license? Choose between a licensure or non-licensure degree.
Expand Job Opportunities
Prepare for a new career, for career advancement or for further study in a doctoral program.
With 14 school partnerships, receive the field experience you need.
I chose Radford because of its reputation for preparing preservice teachers for the field. In partnership with faculty here, I’ve attended conferences and presented research for the first time. My experience here has opened so many doors and given me many valuable connections that I will carry with me in my professional career. I’m proud to be a member of this community."