College of Visual & Performing Arts
- College of Business and Economics
- College of Education and Human Development
- College of Graduate Studies and Research
- Waldron College of Health and Human Services
- College of Humanities and Behavioral Sciences
- Artis College of Science and Technology
- College of Visual and Performing Arts
- Other Offices and Departments
Design student's work is in Knoxville's Fashion Week
Fashion Week in Knoxville, Tennessee was March 3-5. One of Radford University's students showcasedher work there. Senior design major Savannah Fender presented her fashion collection “Beastie,” based on concepts inspired by William Golding’s “Lord of the Flies.” For this, she photographed her fashions in the South Carolina Lowcountry.
Liz Farrell, a columnist for the Island Packet, recently featured Fender and her fashion line known as SavFen.