College of Visual & Performing Arts
- College of Business and Economics
- College of Education and Human Development
- College of Graduate Studies and Research
- Waldron College of Health and Human Services
- College of Humanities and Behavioral Sciences
- Artis College of Science and Technology
- College of Visual and Performing Arts
- Other Offices and Departments
News & Events
News From Around The College
Nineteen Radford University students won awards February 26 at the first Juried Student Art Show at the new gallery in the RU Art Museum gallery at the Bondurant Center Downtown.
Twelve Radford University students won 16 distinctions at the February 28, 2015 Western Virginia Advertising Awards at the Taubman Museum of Art in Roanoke.
CVPA News From University Relations
Two Radford University students and a professor are traveling to Nepal over winter break to give professional development workshops on best practices for teaching music to young children.
First-grader Junie B. Jones brought energy and spunk to Radford University in holiday-themed performances in December.
Sophomore merchandising design major Caitlin Kincaid created an advertisement for the local business Meg and Garrett’s, which ran in The Roanoke Times in November.
Associate Professor Alison Pack has an affinity for working with metals – and molded that passion into a career as a professor and a metalsmith. The exhibit runs until June 4, 2017.
In December, Radford University students and faculty will fly to Vietnam and Thailand to perform in a series of guitar performances.