General Registrants should register and add guest/children information to their registration. Pre-registration is required for all activities/workshops and will be subject to availability as space is limited. Campus meals and lodging are available and are sold per person.
- Enter general participants email address
- Select registration type (professional, teacher, student)
- Check mandatory conference registration and any additional workshops, activities/tours, lodging and meals
- If you are bringing a spouse/significant other – click to enter ‘spouse or significant other’ names, fill out name press save, then check the mandatory registration fee and any other activities/tours, lodging and meals.
- If you are bringing children or other guests, click ‘add a guest’ and fill out child’s/guests name, press save, then check the mandatory registration fee and any other activities/tours, lodging and meals.
- After you are finished selecting registration items and have added all spouse, guests and children, click next.
- Enter contact information, click next
- Answer questionnaire please, click next
- Verify total and registered items, click next
- Payment options – credit card (MC, Visa, AMEX), send a check, or PO
- You must click the pay or register button to complete the registration.