|Social Psychology, Fall 2002 -- Instructions
for Assignment #2:
Journal Article Report:
attitude toward women
Start your paper by listing the full citation of this article, using the following format (which is the
standard format used by the American Psychological Association):
Answer the following questions about the article:
1) What is the main question being asked in this research?
2) What led the researcher(s) to ask this question?
3) Outline, in one paragraph, the method the researchers used to try to answer this question.
4) What was their conclusion?
5) What implications do you think the findings of this study have for everyday life? Explain why
you think these findings are or are not important.
Your paper should
be approximately 2 typed double-spaced pages in length.
|Social Psychology, Section 01||Social Psychology, Section 02||Social Psychology, Section 03|
|Dr. Lips' Courses||Dr. Lips' Home Page||Psychology Department|