The 23rd Asian Technology Conference in Mathematics
(ATCM 2018), November 20-24, 2018
For complete updated info about ATCM 2018, please visit the ATCM main website .
A welcome video of ATCM 2018 can be found here
"Innovative Technology in Mathematics: New Ways for Learning, Teaching, and Researching Mathematics "
The ATCM 2018 is an international conference to be held in Yogyakarta of Indonesia, that will continue addressing technology-based issues in all Mathematical Sciences. Thanks to advanced technological tools such as computer algebra systems (CAS), interactive and dynamic geometry, and hand-held devices, the effectiveness of our teaching and learning, and the horizon of our research in mathematics and its applications continue to grow rapidly. The aim of this conference is to provide a forum for educators, researchers, teachers and experts in exchanging information regarding enhancing technology to enrich mathematics learning, teaching and research at all levels. English is the official language of the conference. ATCM averagely attracts 350 participants representing over 30 countries around the world. Be sure to submit your abstracts or full papers in time.
Topics of InterestThe conference will cover a broad range of topics on the application and use of technology in Mathematics research and teaching. These include, but are not limited to:
- Coding and Computational thinking
- Real-life examples in STEM (Science, Technology, Engineering and Mathematics)
- Applications of Mathematics in Virtual Reality.
- Linking applications in Sciences and Engineering with Mathematics through Technology
- Increase Mathematics Content Knowledge through Technology
- Mathematical modeling through innovative use of technological tools
- Mathematics Education using Information Communication Technology
- Internet Technology for Mathematics
- Applications using Dynamic Geometry software
- Applications using Computer Algebra Systems (CAS)
- Applications using Graphics Calculators
- Statistics using Dynamic Statistics software
- Applications by integrating Dynamic Geometry with CAS
- Assessment of Implementation of Technology in Education
- Implementation of Technology from K-12 to University Level
- Development of the Computer Integrated Curriculum in Mathematics from K-12 to University Level
- Mathematics Teaching, Learning and Assessment using Technology
- Mathematics Research using Technology
- Multimedia Learning in Mathematics
- Creating Technology with Mathematics
- Mathematical Applications and Modelling Using Information Communication Technology
- Mathematics Educational Research Using Information Communication Technology
- The Role of Information Communication Technology in Mathematics Teachers’ Professional Development
- e-Learning and Information Communication Technology for K-12 to University Level
- Automatic problem solving and reasoning
- Intelligent learning environment