How to use the Flip Cam to load video clips to Youtube:
Step 1: Shoot Video
- Keep recorder steady when recording.
- Pan (move cam from left to right or visa versa) slowly in order to obtain the full details of what you are recording.
- Be careful using the "Zoom" feature. I is better to move closer in to the individual you are recording because the sound is better the closer you move in to your subject/interviewee.
- Use a tripod if one is available.
Step 2: Sign up for a Free Youtube
Step 3: Upload Your Video:
Step 4: Delete Video:
Step 5: Embedding your Youtube video within an
HTML document (via Dreamweaver/text editor):
Optimizing your website for search engines:
- Tutorial (tagging/meta tags - web pages):
FREE search engine submission resources - submitting your URL to dozens of the major search engines