Waldron College of Health and Human Services
- College of Business and Economics
- College of Education and Human Development
- College of Graduate Studies and Research
- Waldron College of Health and Human Services
- College of Humanities and Behavioral Sciences
- Artis College of Science and Technology
- College of Visual and Performing Arts
- Other Offices and Departments
The Office of the Registrar provides and maintains a master Academic Calendar for students.
Required form sign-offs (PDF) for admitted students in the DPT class.
Current students will need to have the following Physical Form completed PRIOR to their Clinical Experience.
Current students may use the current Advisement Form.
Current students may use the current Community Service Reflective Paper.
The department also provides a detailed overview of the DPT curriculum.
Students entering in Summer of 2017 may refer to the current Student Handbook.
Students entering in Summer of 2016 may refer to this Student Handbook.
Students entering in Summer of 2015 may refer to this Student Handbook.
Please see our "Libguide" for more access to online research access here.
Radford University Student Physical Therapy Association
Students matriculating in the doctor of physical therapy program may participate in the RUSPTA. The RUSPTA's mission is to serve the campus and community through innovative education workshops and community service.