Waldron College of Health and Human Services
- Davis College of Business and Economics
- College of Education and Human Development
- College of Graduate Studies and Research
- Waldron College of Health and Human Services
- College of Humanities and Behavioral Sciences
- Artis College of Science and Technology
- College of Visual and Performing Arts
- Other Offices and Departments
- October 1, 2018: PTCAS Application
- October 15, 2018: Supplemental Materials
Note: Application deadline is October 15, 2018 for all of the above to be completed
Candidates who are interested in applying for the next Admissions Cycle (Class of 2022) should apply via the PTCAS website. In terms of scheduling, the last recommended date for applicants to take the GRE will be on September 28, 2018.
If you have any questions about the application process, please contact us via email here.
- Please visit our PTCAS program page here for an overview of our program's requirements.
- Complete an application on PTCAS website.
- ATTENTION: Please be advised that all communications regarding your application, offers of Interview, Admission status, etc. will occur via PTCAS. Make sure to add email@example.com to your Safe senders list and to check your Spam or Junk mail folders.
- There is a $50 supplemental application fee that can be paid by check. Please mail your $50 check, payable to Radford University, College of Graduate Studies and Research, Lucas Hall - P.O. Box 6928, Radford, VA 24142, or you may pay online at the link listed below under supplemental application materials at the time you apply. Please include your PTCAS ID number in the memo field.