Waldron College of Health and Human Services
- Davis College of Business and Economics
- College of Education and Human Development
- College of Graduate Studies and Research
- Waldron College of Health and Human Services
- College of Humanities and Behavioral Sciences
- Artis College of Science and Technology
- College of Visual and Performing Arts
- Other Offices and Departments
- Nursing: Pre-License
- Emergency Services
- Physical Therapy Assistant
- Nursing: Accelerated Pre-License
- Surgical Technology
- Public Health
- Healthcare Administration
- Respiratory Therapy
- Department of Occupational Therapy
- Occupational Therapy Assistant
- Center for Interprofessional Education and Practice
- Health Sciences
- Nursing: Post-Licensure
- School of Nursing
- Communication Sciences and Disorders
- Clinical Simulation Center
- School of Social Work
- Applied Physiology Laboratory
Radford University School of Nursing embraces its tradition of innovative education, practice and scholarship to prepare excellent professional nurses who, by blending knowledge with caring, meet the changing health care needs of the region and beyond.
News & Events
Three programs in Radford University’s College of Graduate Studies and Research are ranked in the 2020 U.S. News & World Report Best Grad Schools Rankings.
To explore the perplexing challenges of substance use disorders, the Radford University School of Nursing will host a conference featuring a lineup of professionals representing federal, state, local and private perspectives on Oct. 27.
The Radford Clinical Simulation Center (CSC) is in its new home on the third floor of Cook Hall, has doubled in size and added capabilities that replicate the modern health care environment.
Assistant Professor of Nursing Katie Katz has been named as one of the Virginia Nurses Foundation’s 40 Under 40 outstanding emerging nurse leaders.
To prepare the next generation of health care providers and connect with the community, Radford University School of Nursing (SON) faculty and students will join the Remote Area Medical (RAM) clinic July 20-23 in Wise, Virginia.
Before their May graduation, four nursing students joined an interprofessional team of health care providers on a medical outreach trip to underserved areas of the Dominican Republic.
From three events on Commencement weekend, Radford University health care professionals from the Waldron College of Health and Human Services advanced confidently, but nostalgically, toward their new careers.
The Waldron College of Health and Human Services (WCHHS) community will convene for its fifth annual Interprofessional Symposium and Expo (IPS&E) on April 10 in Heth Hall.
More than 50 senior nursing students participated in a wide-ranging mock disaster drill at Selu Observatory and Conservancy on Feb. 28.