Waldron College of Health and Human Services
- College of Business and Economics
- College of Education and Human Development
- College of Graduate Studies and Research
- Waldron College of Health and Human Services
- College of Humanities and Behavioral Sciences
- Artis College of Science and Technology
- College of Visual and Performing Arts
- Other Offices and Departments
Our Passion, Your Future
We are focused on your success.
Your professors are passinate about the practice of nursing. We care about your future. Everything we do is guided by our passion for practice and our commitment to our students. The Doctor of Nursing Practice (DNP) is your gateway to the future of clinical practice. The faculty is here to make this possible.
Students need to become leaders, not libraries.
We believe in empowering the career path of nurses and expanding their opportunities. Multiple leadership roles can only be attainable through advanced practice as a clinical nurse specialist, nurse practitioner, or nurse midwife. The concentrations offered in this program will make this possible.
You can choose from our expertise
Our program is tailored toward specific concentrations that are well suited for rural care scenarios.