Waldron College of Health and Human Services
- Davis College of Business and Economics
- College of Education and Human Development
- College of Graduate Studies and Research
- Waldron College of Health and Human Services
- College of Humanities and Behavioral Sciences
- Artis College of Science and Technology
- College of Visual and Performing Arts
- Other Offices and Departments
- Nursing: Pre-License
- Emergency Services
- Physical Therapy Assistant
- Nursing: Accelerated Pre-License
- Surgical Technology
- Public Health
- Healthcare Administration
- Respiratory Therapy
- Department of Occupational Therapy
- Occupational Therapy Assistant
- Center for Interprofessional Education and Practice
- Health Sciences
- Nursing: Post-Licensure
- School of Nursing
- Communication Sciences and Disorders
- Clinical Simulation Center
- School of Social Work
- Applied Physiology Laboratory
If you are heading to Orlando to attend ASHA this year, please make sure you stop by Booth CF2352 in the Exhibit Hall.
The Department of Communication Scienes and Disorders will be hosting several small "Meet & Greet" sessions throughout the fall semester.
Miss Melissa Gibson (left) and Miss Hannah Sidebottm (right) have been selected to represent the Department of Communication Sciences and Disorders as Waldron College Ambassadors for the 2018-2019 academic year.
The Department of Communication Sciences and Disorders will be hosting an Open House Event on Friday, February 16, 2018 from 11:00 am to 1:00 pm.
Congratulations to Kelly Decao for being named the State Officer of Virgnia for the National Student Speech-Language-Hearing Association.
The Department of Communication Sciences and Disorders will be holding a 2-day orientation session for all new incoming first-year graduate students August 24-25, 2017. Please click on the announcement for more details.