Why Summer Sessions at Radford University?
- Get ahead
- Catch up or improve your GPA
- Add a minor or second major
- Study abroad
- Explore a new subject
How to sign up?
- Current Radford students: connect with your academic advisor and register through OneCampus.
- Visitors welcome! Submit an application to join us as a non-degree seeking student.
What does Radford have for you?
- Nearly 400 classes: Class Search
- Maymester intensive three week session
- Summer I and Summer II five week sessions
- Summer III for flexible length courses
How can Summer Session benefit you?
With 400 courses offered over summer session, there are so many ways to build your schedule and accomplish your goals.