Forms and Information
Radford University Carilion Student Handbook
Download the Student Handbook.
Getting Your PROX Cards
What is a PROX card?
It is a plain white card which acts as a key. It will give you access to the building entrances and areas within the university that are locked down. Cards will not be activated until your program is expected to arrive on campus.
Note: You will need this card to get into the RUC - Community Hospital building.
PROX Cards provide access to the following areas:
- Breezeway entrance into the 3rd floor lobby from parking garage
- Highlander House- Located on the 4th floor
- Educational Testing Center (computer lab) Located on the 5th floor
- Momentum Fitness Center (with waiver application) Located on the 1st floor
- You may receive additional access depending upon your program of study
Your cards will be mailed to the Mailing Address listed on your account. If you would like them sent to a different address, please e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org with the new address.
Accessing the Momentum Fitness Center
Located on the 1st floor of Community Hospital
Hours: Monday-Friday, 9 a.m.-6 p.m.
Note: a fitness waiver must be completed to gain access to the Fitness Center- link to the waiver can be found on the PROX card application.
Contact information for questions regarding PROX cards & Fitness Waivers:
RUC Student Affairs