Accessibility at RUC
The following are doors, rooms and bathrooms with accessible features, listed by floor at Carilion Roanoke Community Hospital, the home of Radford University Carilion.
- Restrooms, labeled as unisex - Rooms 1034, 1035, 1039 and 1042.
- Accessible shower/restroom - Rooms 1070 and 1071.
- Fitness Center - Rooms 1047 and 124.
- Female/male designated restrooms - Rooms 2118 and 2119.
- Female/male locker rooms.
- Bookstore - in the third floor lobby.
- Female/male restrooms - Rooms 3205 and 3206.
- Bathrooms, labeled as unisex restrooms - Rooms 3217 and 3219 in the Administrative Suite.
- Female/male restrooms - located next to Room 4206 (no room numbers on the restrooms themselves).
- Male restroom - Located near the Registar's Office (no room number on this restroom).
- Lactation room - Rooms 4217A. Contact the Office of Student Affairs to get the code for access.
- Male restroom - Room 4113.
- Female restroom - Room 4115.
- Highlander House.
- Highlander Study Center.
- Testing Center - Room 509.
- RUC Library.
- Female restroom - Room 5117.
- Male restroom - Room 5118.
- Unisex restroom - Room 5125.
- Female restroom - Room 5215.
- Unisex restroom - Room 5023.
- Unisex restroom - Room 6023.
- Unisex restroom - Room 6217.
- Female restroom Room 6208.