Davis Street Apartments
The Davis Street Apartments are an excellent choice for students who want the independence of an apartment and the convenience of a university-operated complex. The Davis Street Apartments are conveniently located near campus and are staffed by the Office of Housing & Residential Life. The Radford University Police Department will be patrolling the area and responding to incidents as they do on the main campus.
Payment for housing in these apartments will be made in the same manner as for residence halls. Students may submit their payment on-line according to procedures outlined by the Office of Student Accounts.
While we strongly encourage students to purchase a campus meal plan, this is optional. Students living off-campus or in University owned apartments may choose from any available meal plan.
- Individual students have their own single room within a three or four bedroom unit.
- Single extra-long bed, desk and desk chair in bedroom.
- Smoke free.
- Air conditioning.
- All utilities (water, garbage and electric).
- Open during fall, winter and spring breaks at no additional charge.
- RU Post Office box.
Forms and documents
- 2017 - 2018 University-operated Apartment Addendum to the Residential Student Agreement (PDF)
- 2016-2017 University-operated apartment information and requirements (PDF)
- 2016-2017 University-operated apartment additional information (PDF)
- 2016-2017 Sample apartment student housing agreement (PDF)
- 512 Davis Street Directions (PDF)