Calhoun Street Apartments
The Calhoun Street Apartments are an excellent choice for students who want the independence of an apartment and the convenience of a university-operated complex. The Calhoun Street Apartments are conveniently located near campus and are staffed by the Office of Housing & Residential Life.
Payment for housing in these apartments will be made in the same manner as for residence halls. Students may submit their payment on-line according to procedures outlined by the Office of Student Accounts.
Individual students have their own single room within a three bedroom unit. While we strongly encourage students to purchase a campus meal plan, this is optional. Students living off-campus or in University owned apartments may choose from any available meal plan.
- Two, full bathrooms.
- Single extra-long bed, desk and desk chair in bedroom.
- Living room area.
- Dining room area.
- Kitchen with refrigerator and stove.
- Washer and dryer.
- Air conditioning.
- Cable television.
- Internet access to Radford University network.
- Smoke free.
- All utilties, cable and internet access are included with the room fee.
- Open during fall, winter and spring break at no additional charge.