University COVID-19 Dashboard for Fall 2020 Reporting Archive
Throughout the Fall 2020 semester, the University COVID-19 Dashboard was updated on a weekly basis to provide our community with campus-based testing information and related data. The Dashboard provides cumulative data, including move-in testing, on-going testing, and exit testing, as well as tests administered over the semester break.
Updates were made by the COVID-19 Coordinator with support from the Division of Student Affairs and the Division of Finance and Administration, specifically Institutional Research, every Tuesday and included data updates from Monday through Sunday of the prior week. The final update was posted on November 20, 2020 and included data from November 16-19, 2020.
The University COVID-19 Dashboard for the Fall 2020 semester was archived on January 13, 2021 following the addition of 959 campus-based tests with 19 positive results between November 20, 2020 and January 12, 2021.
For questions about reporting, please email COVID19@radford.edu.
TOTAL CAMPUS-BASED ADMINISTERED TESTS*
OVERALL POSITIVITY RATE
NEW POSITIVE CASES FOR FALL 2020 SEMESTER BREAK
*Tests administered in partnership with:
- PathGroup for move-in testing from August 1-14, 2020;
- The Radford University Student Health Center for symptomatic student and close contact testing beginning on August 12, 2020 and continuing through November 19, 2020;
- The Virginia Department of Health’s New River Health District for surveillance testing of main campus students, faculty, and staff on August 28, 2020, September 11, 2020, and October 30, 2020;
- Carilion Clinic and the Radford University Student Health Center for mandatory testing of students in clinicals on September 10, 2020 and mandatory testing of students and faculty in clinicals on September 17-18, 2020 and September 24, 2020;
- The Radford University Student Health Center for surveillance testing of Radford University (RUC) students, faculty, and staff on September 18, 2020;
- PathGroup for exit testing of RUC students, faculty, and staff on November 16, 2020;
- The Radford University Student Health Center for exit testing of main campus students, faculty, and staff on November 16-17, 2020, as well as November 16-19, 2020;
- The Radford University Student Health Center for student testing during the semester break between November 19, 2020 and January 12, 2021; and
- The Department of Athletics for testing during the semester break between November 19, 2020 and January 12, 2021.
Data as of January 12, 2021
Posted on January 13, 2021