Making an appointment to meet with the Pre-major Advising Center is easy. Follow the detailed instructions below.
- Sign into AdvisorTrac by entering your Radford University username and password.
- Once you have signed into Trac click on "search availability" on the left side of the screen.
- Next, click "center" and use the drop down menu to select your advising center (PREMAJOR).
- Click "consultant" and use the drop down menu to select your assigned advisor. If you're not sure of your advisor's name, it can be found on your DegreeWorks Audit. (DegreeWorks can be accessed from the MyRU portal, under the Academics Tab.)
- Click "reason" for appointment and use the drop down menu to select a reason. You must select a reason to continue the process. (Check your email if you have been contacted by your advisor to set up an appointment; s/he may have provided a "reason" to select in the email.)
- Change the date range if necessary.
- Click the search button.
- Available appointments will be listed on the right side of the screen. Look through these times and click the one that works best with your schedule.
- Write down the time of the selected appointment and click "save" on the pop-up.
- If you are having trouble making an appointment please stop by the Pre-major Advising Center at 103 Walker Hall.
Please note: The Pre-major Advising Center will not have appointments available on AdvisorTrac during the summer. Please contact your advisor via email for an appointment. (Check your DegreeWorks if you are not sure who your advisor is.)