Majors and Minors Fair
The annual Majors and Minors Fair is a centralized location for students to explore majors, minors and other academic opportunities. It’s a great chance for students to meet with faculty and professional advisors to discuss major curricula and applicable careers. Fair attendance is mandatory for all Major Exploration students, but students from the entire campus come to learn more about double majors, minors and other campus resources.
2019 Majors and Minors Fair
Tuesday, October 8th
Lower level of Heth Hall
We are excited to announce the Career Coaches from the Center for Career and Talent Development will be hosting a Career Exploration lounge. They will be on hand to help you complete your career interest survey (Focus 2 assessment) and link your results to a career you love.
This event is co-sponsored by the Advising Center for Major Exploration and the Center for Career and Talent Development.
For more information, please contact the Advising Center for Major Exploration at (540) 831-5220.
What questions should I ask?
- What are the required courses for this major?
- What kind of student would do well in this major?
- What are the employment opportunities in this field?
- What kind of internships have Radford University students obtained?
- What is the most challenging thing about this major?