Radford University offers students the opportunity to study abroad in a variety of programs led by Radford faculty. Students can participate in programs during the following times: Fall Semester, Wintermester, Spring Break, and Summer session.
- Chile (GEOL) - Dr. Ryan Sincavage
- Kenya (APHT) - Dr. Shala Cunningham
Spring Break 2019
- Montreal, Canada (CORE) - Dr. Nicole Hendrix
- London, England (BIOL) - Drs. Jason Davis and Joel Hagen
- Netherlands (NURS) - Dr. Margaret Bassett
- New York City (COMS) - Prof. Michael Meindl
- Will be announced after July 30, 2018.
For general information, please see Study Abroad Advisor in 104 Cook Hall. For program and course specific details, please see the faculty member listed.
Barrow, Alaska Study Abroad with Dr. Rhett Herman (February 2018)
Amazon (RARE) Study abroad with Drs. Jason Davis and Cassady Urista at Machu Picchu (May 2017)