Center for Career and Talent Development
The Center for Career and Talent Development staff is here to continue to serve our students, faculty, and employers, via virtual communications.
Students, we are here to reassure you that just because we are moving online, doesn’t mean you need to stop discovering career paths, planning internships, engaging with potential employers, and applying for jobs. Here are ways to leverage our services and resources to continue to actively explore career opportunities while off-campus.
Work On-line with your Career Coach
Click this link to find your Career Coach and Schedule an Appointment
- Virtual Face to Face appointments using Zoom video conferencing
- Phone appointments using Zoom or phone
- Email conversations and critiques (resumes, cover letters, etc.)
Attend On-Line Events
To the extent possible, we are shifting all employer events and workshops online. Follow this link to the events page in Handshake and search for events marked as “virtual session” event type.
Visit our Career Resources Webpage to get Started
- Access Handshake to complete your profile, find jobs, and internships, and register for events and make appointments. Follow this link
- Use the Radford Resume Guide to create a resume that will get your noticed. Follow this link
- Practice your interview skills using Big Interview. Follow this link
- Find advice and activities for every step in your career journey in the Radford Career Guide. Follow this link
Note to Faculty: Please contact the Career Coach for your college or area to discuss on-line resources and workshops to support and enhance your course objectives. Follow this link