Welcome to a community of supportive learners
Check out what we are offering this semester:
- Virtual face-to-face Coaching appointments using Zoom
- In-person face-to-face Coaching appointments with physical distance
- Online tutoring and paper drop-off services through NetTutor
- Reservable single-occupancy rooms with LCD screens and power
- Downloadable resources and tips for learning and studying
- An online Keep Learning During COVID guide for thriving in this unusual semester
Use the navigation bar on the left to learn more about Coaching and access these services and resources, or click the links below to jump straight to our appointment and room scheduler. Scroll down to learn more about our mission and how we work to support your learning.
The Harvey Knowledge Center (HKC) supports Radford University students in achieving academic success. Using a learner-centered approach, we offer free academic coaching, online resources, and workshops to support your skills and confidence in navigating your coursework. Our services are led by fellow Radford University Students who are excited to partner with you on your learning journey. Our focus is to help you develop and leverage your own strategies for learning that can extend beyond the questions that bring you to our center.
Our services include:
One-on-one assistance and small group academic coaching for writing, math, science courses, and more
Short-term and sustained academic coaching and skills groups
Coaching on how to transfer study skills to a university setting
Workshops and strategy guides on time management, test-taking approaches, and similar topics
We look forward to your visit!
Is there something else you think we should provide? Is there a workshop topic you think would be helpful? Let us know, as your interests and needs are important to us! Please email your ideas to firstname.lastname@example.org.