College of Graduate Studies and Research
- Davis College of Business and Economics
- College of Education and Human Development
- College of Graduate Studies and Research
- Waldron College of Health and Human Services
- College of Humanities and Behavioral Sciences
- Artis College of Science and Technology
- College of Visual and Performing Arts
- Other Offices and Departments
- Doctor of Physical Therapy
- MFA in Design Thinking
- Teacher Education & Leadership
- Master's Degrees in Music
- Master of Social Work
- English Graduate Programs
- MFA in Studio Art
- Counselor Education
- Master of Criminal Justice
- Master of Business Administration
- Doctor of Nursing Practice
- M.S. in Strategic Communication
We are redefining business.
The Radford University Master's of Business Administration (MBA) provides a broad-based, cross-functional education in core business areas with target electives in analytics and innovation designed to prepare students for advanced leadership roles in both private and public sectors of the global economy. Graduate business courses provide experiential learning opportunities that engage students in the educational process, thereby providing a bridge between theory and practice.
Explore the MBA program that is right for your life.
Rankings & Accolades
The Princeton Review
Radford University's College of Business and Economics has been named one of the best business schools in the United States by The Princeton Review.
US News & World Report
Radford University’s MBA program has been recognized by U.S. News & World Report in the publication's 2019 Best Business School part-time MBA rankings.
In fall 2012, Radford University opened the doors to a new $44 million, 110,000-square-foot home for the College of Business and Economics.
The MBA program at Radford is well-rounded. I feel like I came out of it with foundational knowledge in those main business areas that are crucial. Radford graduate faculty jumps in with you and helps you digest, learn and master the curricula."