College of Visual & Performing Arts
- College of Business and Economics
- College of Education and Human Development
- College of Graduate Studies and Research
- Waldron College of Health and Human Services
- College of Humanities and Behavioral Sciences
- Artis College of Science and Technology
- College of Visual and Performing Arts
- Other Offices and Departments
Thursday Apr 26
7:30 p.m. - 9:30 p.m. @ Albig Studio Theatre, Peters Hall B112An evening of exploratory dance, Student Choreography Showcase highlights the voices of emerging choreographers enrolled in the Department of Dance's Choreographic Studies II class. Free admission.
Friday Apr 27
7:00 p.m. - 9:00 p.m. @ Hawes Studio Theatre, Porterfield HallProjects of the Advanced Directing Class. Students of the Advanced Directing class present their final projects. This one act play festival is an eclectic bag of zany and thought-provoking works with something for every taste. Hawes Studio Theatre Series is free; however tickets for the productions are available online at rutheatretickets.com or at the Porterfield Box Office during the week of the show.
Saturday Apr 28
7:00 p.m. - 9:00 p.m. @ Hawes Studio Theatre, Porterfield Hall
Thursday Jun 21 - Saturday Jul 28
All day @ RU Art Museum on TylerA juried exhibition that showcases the best art in Southwest Virginia, sponsored by Radford University and the City of Radford.