College of Visual & Performing Arts
- College of Business and Economics
- College of Education and Human Development
- College of Graduate Studies and Research
- Waldron College of Health and Human Services
- College of Humanities and Behavioral Sciences
- Artis College of Science and Technology
- College of Visual and Performing Arts
- Other Offices and Departments
Faculty Promotions and Service Awards
Two CVPA faculty members recently received promotions. These were Wesley Young from the Department of Theatre, and Rob Sanderl from the Department of Music. Young advanced to full professor and Sanderl now has tenure and gained a promotion to associate professor.
Special congratulations also go to faculty and staff that received service awards this past April:
Zheng L. Feng, professor of art, received an award for 25 years.
Drew Dodson, associate professor of art, and Wesley Young, professor of theatre, received awards for 15 years.
Awards for 10 years went to Roann Barris, professor and chair of the Department of Art; Jennifer Juul, associate professor of theatre; Deborah McLaughlin, associate professor of dance; Margie Miller, admin for the Department of Art; Alison Pack, associate professor of art; and Inessa Plekhanova, associate professor of dance.