College of Visual & Performing Arts
- Davis College of Business and Economics
- College of Education and Human Development
- College of Graduate Studies and Research
- Waldron College of Health and Human Services
- College of Humanities and Behavioral Sciences
- Artis College of Science and Technology
- College of Visual and Performing Arts
- Other Offices and Departments
News & Events
Design News from the College of Visual and Performing Arts
News from University Relations
Interior Design students at Radford University participated in the unusual exercise of building dog houses.
Radford University was featured in various media outlets over the past week.
Sophomore merchandising design major Caitlin Kincaid created an advertisement for the local business Meg and Garrett’s, which ran in The Roanoke Times in November.
High-flying fashion landed at Reagan National Airport this fall. The gallery exhibition was designed and developed by teams of Radford University students.
The work of Haoqin Gong was featured in collaboration with Radford University’s graphic design students and professors at Reagan National Airport in a showcase of East and West artistic culture this past summer.
Radford University students had the opportunity to experience a living-learning classroom when Jamey Brittingham and Derek Garrett came to Radford’s campus Sept. 22 – 23.
The Department of Design awarded two Shark Tank scholarship awards on Sept. 19.
Radford University’s Department of Design began a new weekly tradition - Fresh Fruit Fridays – on Sept. 2.