College of Visual & Performing Arts
- Davis College of Business and Economics
- College of Education and Human Development
- College of Graduate Studies and Research
- Waldron College of Health and Human Services
- College of Humanities and Behavioral Sciences
- Artis College of Science and Technology
- College of Visual and Performing Arts
- Other Offices and Departments
- Ranked Top 10 in the U.S. by Design Intelligence
- Award winning students and faculty
- Access to professionals and field experiences
- Student success is our focus
Lilie Price is willing to go far afield for experiences that will help achieve her goal of being a designer in the hospitality industry.
Nakia Shelton, a design thinking graduate student, was selected as a Design Management Institute student essay winner and was invited to attend the 2018 Design Leadership Conference in Boston in early October.
Radford University students and faculty appeared on various media outlets over the past week.
Radford University senior Mashail Alghamdi was featured on two media outlets about her historic appearance at New York Fashion Week and Criminal Justice Assistant Professor Luke William Hunt was featured on a radio show.
Radford University’s Interior Design program was named the 13th Most Admired School for the 2018-19 academic year by Design Intelligence.
Under the bright lights, senior Mashail Alghamdi’s fashion collection shined at Couture Fashion Week and ASC Fashion Week.
From a young age, Destiny Howard ’16 knew what she wanted to become: a fashion designer. Now – after owning her own business – she landed on fashion’s biggest stage and displayed her collection at Society Fashion Week at New York Fashion Week.
Media covers Radford's Class of '22 move-in
Radford University students, faculty featured in media outlets
Senior Mashail Alghamdi came to Radford University with a passion for fashion and turned that passion into an achievement for the ages.