College of Visual & Performing Arts
- Davis College of Business and Economics
- College of Education and Human Development
- College of Graduate Studies and Research
- Waldron College of Health and Human Services
- College of Humanities and Behavioral Sciences
- Artis College of Science and Technology
- College of Visual and Performing Arts
- Other Offices and Departments
Admissions Requirements for Design Thinking MFA
Because the MFA in Design Thinking is a 100% online graduate degree program, students hale from a variety of backgrounds. The diversity of the student body is one of the program's positive attributes.
Students may apply to the MFA in Design Thinking program through Radford University’s College of Graduate Studies and Research.
Requirements for Admission to the MFA in Design Thinking
Individual applications are reviewed on a case-by-case basis. Applicants who can demonstrate evidence of creativity and leadership are most qualified. An undergraduate GPA of 3.0 is prefered.
The following materials are required:
- Three letters of reference
- Transcripts reflecting undergraduate degrees and grade point averages
- Resume or vita reflecting prior work experience/work history
- Statement of philosophy, overall goals and why obtaining this degree is important for your future