College of Visual & Performing Arts
- College of Business and Economics
- College of Education and Human Development
- College of Graduate Studies and Research
- Waldron College of Health and Human Services
- College of Humanities and Behavioral Sciences
- Artis College of Science and Technology
- College of Visual and Performing Arts
- Other Offices and Departments
News and Events
Fifteen majors in Radford University’s Department of Dance descended on West Virginia University and landed themselves the opportunity to perform at the Kennedy Center in D.C.
An adventurous cast and crew cruises into spring in Radford University’s upcoming musical comedy, “Anything Goes.” A longtime favorite of theatregoers, it carries its audience from the stage boards to the shipboards beginning March 29 in the Pridemore Playhouse.
Face-to-face Radford University College of Visual and Performing Arts students told members of the Virginia Legislature about the positive impact the university has made in their lives.
Frightful, glamorous, normal and sometimes even paranormal – these are some descriptions for the work of award-winning theatrical hair designer Monte Haught, who is leading a master class and talkback with students at Radford University in February.
What if our childhood comic strip icons grew up and became teenagers? Find out in Bert V. Royal’s “Dog Sees God: Confessions of a Teenage Blockhead” starting Feb. 17 at Radford University.
Two productions were recently cast for this semester. They are “Dog Sees God” and “Anything Goes” with music and lyrics by Cole Porter.