College of Science and Technology
- College of Business and Economics
- College of Education and Human Development
- College of Graduate Studies and Research
- Waldron College of Health and Human Services
- College of Humanities and Behavioral Sciences
- College of Science and Technology
- College of Visual and Performing Arts
- Other Offices and Departments
Radford University Chapter Earns National Award From Sigma Gamma Epsilon
The society of Sigma Gamma Epsilon, The National Honor Society for the Earth Sciences, has recognized the Epsilon Eta chapter at Radford University as one of the first recipients of the society's Chapter Service Award. Two events Epsilon Eta coordinated to earn this award were presentations of the film "Chasing Ice" and serving the University and community by working with the Day of Science program.
The Radford Epsilon Eta chapter has also been named as a Sigma Gamma Epsilon 2013 Quality Chapter.
For more information, please visit the following links: