College of Humanities & Behavioral Sciences
- College of Business and Economics
- College of Education and Human Development
- College of Graduate Studies and Research
- Waldron College of Health and Human Services
- College of Humanities and Behavioral Sciences
- Artis College of Science and Technology
- College of Visual and Performing Arts
- Other Offices and Departments
- Army ROTC
- Women's & Gender Studies
- School of Communication
- Prelaw Advising
- Department of English
- Interdisciplinary Studies
- Philosophy and Religious Studies
- Department of Criminal Justice
- Foreign Languages and Literatures
- Department of History
- Department of Political Science
- Department Name
Alumni Day 2017
The 2017 Alumni Day--Thursday, Oct. 19--began with the career panel featuring three Radford Sociology graduates. From left, Jess Chandler (2012), Shylah Cundall (2013), and Blake Sholes (2016).
Students, and Master of Ceremonies Dr. Bradley (left), at the career panel.
Shylah Cundall (2013) is a Therapeutic Day Treatment Clinician with New River Valley Community Services.
Jess Chandler (2012) is a Behavior Specialist at Albemarle County Public Schools.
Blake Sholes (2016) is a Transitional Case Manager at Highlands Community Services.
Alumni-panelists and students visit following the career panel.
The day's second panel provided a variety of information on going to graduate school.
Dr. Aysha Bodenhamer, a 2010 Radford Sociology graduate, completed her Ph.D. at North Carolina State University in 2017 and is now Assistant Professor of Sociology at Radford.
Nijeria Jones, a 2015 Radford Sociology graduate, is now pursuing her Master's degree through the Department of Counselor Education at Radford.
Phil Hardy is the Director of Graduate Recruitment in the Radford University Graduate College.
Dr. Scott Dunn is Associate Professor and Graduate Coordinator in the Radford University School of Communication.