College of Humanities & Behavioral Sciences
- College of Business and Economics
- College of Education and Human Development
- College of Graduate Studies and Research
- Waldron College of Health and Human Services
- College of Humanities and Behavioral Sciences
- Artis College of Science and Technology
- College of Visual and Performing Arts
- Other Offices and Departments
Interprofessional Gerontology Symposium
CHBS is very proud of our faculty and graduate students who participated in the Interprofessional Gerontology Symposium:
Grace Flood, Graduate Student Courtney Hurley and Dr. Thomas W. Pierce, professor of psychology, presented "The Reminiscence Bump Effect in Published Autobiographies."
Graduate student Boglarka Vizy and Dr. Jenessa Steele, associate professor of psychology, presented "Perceptions of OCBs and CWBs in the Workplace: The Influence of Age and Gender Stereotypes."
The Virginia Secretary of Health and Human Resources, Dr. William A. Hazel, Jr., President Kyle, Provost Sam Minner, and School of Nursing Director Tony Ramsey joined to celebrate the new Post-Baccalaureate Interprofessional Graduate Certificate in Gerontology program.