College of Humanities & Behavioral Sciences
- Davis College of Business and Economics
- College of Education and Human Development
- College of Graduate Studies and Research
- Waldron College of Health and Human Services
- College of Humanities and Behavioral Sciences
- Artis College of Science and Technology
- College of Visual and Performing Arts
- Other Offices and Departments
- Army ROTC
- Women's & Gender Studies
- School of Communication
- Prelaw Advising
- Department of English
- Interdisciplinary Studies
- Philosophy and Religious Studies
- Department of Criminal Justice
- Foreign Languages and Literatures
- Department of History
- Department of Political Science
- Department Name
The Department of Criminal Justice offers an undergraduate off-campus program in Roanoke and an online Post-Baccalaureate Certificate in Crime Analysis.
Radford University offers upper-division courses for a Bachelor of Science degree in Criminal Justice at the Roanoke Higher Education Center. For further information about this program, contact the Criminal Justice Department's Extended Campus Coordinator, Dr. Egan Green (540-831-5995, email@example.com), or the Chair of the Criminal Justice Department, Dr. Stephen Owen (540-831-6786, firstname.lastname@example.org).
The Department of Criminal Justice offers a Post-Baccalaureate Certificate (PBC) in Crime Analysis. The Certificate requires 15 hours of graduate-level coursework; courses are available online. For more information, contact the Criminal Justice Department Graduate Coordinator, Dr. Nicole Hendrix (email@example.com), or the Crime Analysis Program Coordinator, Dr. Isaac Van Patten (540-831-6737, firstname.lastname@example.org).
The Department of Criminal Justice offers a Master of Science and Master of Arts in Criminal Justice. The Master’s degree requires 36 hours of graduate-level coursework. All courses are available online. For more information, contact the Criminal Justice Department Graduate Coordinator, Dr. Nicole Hendrix (email@example.com).