College of Humanities & Behavioral Sciences
- Davis College of Business and Economics
- College of Education and Human Development
- College of Graduate Studies and Research
- Waldron College of Health and Human Services
- College of Humanities and Behavioral Sciences
- Artis College of Science and Technology
- College of Visual and Performing Arts
- Other Offices and Departments
- Army ROTC
- Women's & Gender Studies
- School of Communication
- Prelaw Advising
- Department of English
- Interdisciplinary Studies
- Philosophy and Religious Studies
- Department of Criminal Justice
- Foreign Languages and Literatures
- Department of History
- Department of Political Science
- Department Name
Welcome to the Department of Criminal Justice at Radford University!
Criminal justice involves the study of crime and the criminal justice system, and is an interdisciplinary and professionally-oriented academic discipline. Learn more about the Department of Criminal Justice's programs and faculty.
News and Events
For the fall 2018 Prelaw Society event, Allison Kidd-Miller, assistant director of the U.S. Department of Justice, Civil Division, National Courts Section, visited with prospective law students at Radford University on Oct. 23 in the College of Humanities and Behavioral Sciences.
Radford University students and faculty appeared on various media outlets over the past week.
Radford University senior Mashail Alghamdi was featured on two media outlets about her historic appearance at New York Fashion Week and Criminal Justice Assistant Professor Luke William Hunt was featured on a radio show.
Radford University Criminal Justice Professors Riane Bolin and Egan Green are teaching a class in a nontraditional setting: inside a jail.
Assistant Professor of Criminal Justice Luke William Hunt recently appeared on two media outlets.
Media covers Radford's Class of '22 move-in
Radford University welcomed the new freshmen class on Aug. 23 when move-in began on a perfect Thursday morning.
Radford University students, faculty featured in media outlets