College of Humanities & Behavioral Sciences
- College of Business and Economics
- College of Education and Human Development
- College of Graduate Studies and Research
- Waldron College of Health and Human Services
- College of Humanities and Behavioral Sciences
- Artis College of Science and Technology
- College of Visual and Performing Arts
- Other Offices and Departments
- Army ROTC
- Women's & Gender Studies
- School of Communication
- Prelaw Advising
- Department of English
- Interdisciplinary Studies
- Philosophy and Religious Studies
- Department of Criminal Justice
- Foreign Languages and Literatures
- Department of History
- Department of Political Science
- Department Name
Wintermester Classes Still Available
By Hailey Wilt
The School of Communication not only offers informative and engaging classes in the Fall and Spring semesters, but also provides courses for Wintermester as well.
All Wintermester courses are online and are designed to help you achieve academic success throughout their time at Radford University.
The benefits of taking classes during Wintermester include making up courses from fall that you wish to do better in, lighten your workload for spring, take a course from home and fast-track you to graduation.
Melissa Blakeney, a senior within the School of Communication said, “I took a Wintermester course in hopes it would help me stay on track for graduation. The School of Communication offers a lot of required courses that you need to take throughout your years at Radford, so it’s well worth considering.”
“I took a Wintermester class in 2016 and the professor worked with me to answer all my questions and concerns,” Blakeney added.
The Wintermester classes being offered are:
-COMS 130 – Introduction to Communication
-COMS 226 – Digital Imaging
-COMS 330 – Communication Theory
-COMS 335 – Media and Society
-COMS 460 – Special Topics-Understanding Animation
-COMS 499 - Internship
Wintermester runs similarly to the other semesters at Radford University. The classes begin Dec. 19, last day for students to add/drop a course is Dec. 20, the last day to withdraw with a tuition refund is Dec. 22, and the last day of the classes/exams is Jan. 12.
Registration for Wintermester courses is still open until Dec. 20 at 4 p.m. To learn more information about tuition and fees you can follow the link here: https://www.radford.edu/content/wintermester/home/tuition.html