College of Humanities & Behavioral Sciences
- College of Business and Economics
- College of Education and Human Development
- College of Graduate Studies and Research
- Waldron College of Health and Human Services
- College of Humanities and Behavioral Sciences
- Artis College of Science and Technology
- College of Visual and Performing Arts
- Other Offices and Departments
High schoolers experience Adscape
High school students from across the Roanoke and New River valleys attended Adscape at Radford University on Oct. 26, an in-depth workshop focused on the field of communications.
Adscape, a product of the Roanoke Chapter of the American Advertising Federation (AAF), featured professionals in graphic design, marketing, broadcast, photography, print and digital media, social media and more. This year’s program was organized by AAF’s Discover Advertising Protégés (DAP) committee.
Read more by following this link: Adscape 2017