College of Humanities & Behavioral Sciences
- College of Business and Economics
- College of Education and Human Development
- College of Graduate Studies and Research
- Waldron College of Health and Human Services
- College of Humanities and Behavioral Sciences
- Artis College of Science and Technology
- College of Visual and Performing Arts
- Other Offices and Departments
2016 Outstanding Graduate Teaching Fellow Award
All set to graduate in May, Kathleen Degnon and Kelsey Redmond have been standout students in the Corporate and Professional Communication graduate program.
During Communication Week, they were both awarded with the 2016 Outstanding Graduate Teaching Fellow Award, in which both taught Public Speaking courses throughout the last two semesters. Both Kelsey and Kathleen give credit to Kimberly Herbert, who was their mentor during their first year in the graduate program.
Kathleen graduated with her B.S. degree in Public Relations at Radford in 2014. She is currently interning with New River Fitness, as she has been able to work in web design as well as social media optimization. Kelsey graduated with her B.S. degree in Communication Studies at Radford in 2014. She is currently planning her wedding, which is set for June 11th.