College of Education and Human Development
- College of Business and Economics
- College of Education and Human Development
- College of Graduate Studies and Research
- Waldron College of Health and Human Services
- College of Humanities and Behavioral Sciences
- Artis College of Science and Technology
- College of Visual and Performing Arts
- Other Offices and Departments
When using the Teaching Resources Center, we ask that you abide by the following policies to respect our resources and ther other patrons working in the Center.
- No cell phone calls - Please place your phone on vibrate or silent and take phone calls out into the hallway. The TRC is not a large space and phone calls can be very disruptive.
- No food - Please take food/snacks into the hallway. If you need to, you can leave your food at the circulation desk while you print, check email, check out resources, etc.
- No open containers - Drinks with appropriate lids are allowed in the TRC. We will never ask you to throw away your drink, only that you set it at the desk until you are ready to leave. Examples of drinks that are not allowed include:
- Starbucks or coffee cups
- Fast-food cups (Chick-fil-a)
Inclement Weather Hours
Please call 540-831-5000 to check Radford University's closing information.
The TRC follows Radford University's procedure when classes are cancelled due to inclement weather. The Center will close when the President's office announces a closing day or time.