College of Education and Human Development
- College of Business and Economics
- College of Education and Human Development
- College of Graduate Studies and Research
- Waldron College of Health and Human Services
- College of Humanities and Behavioral Sciences
- Artis College of Science and Technology
- College of Visual and Performing Arts
- Other Offices and Departments
News and Events
CEHD News from University Relations
Radford University faculty member helps find answers to Paralympic racers' nutritional needs ahead of Rio games »
Radford University Health and Human Performance Associate Professor J.P. Barfield was part of a research team this spring that examined the nutritional needs of Paralympic athletes ahead of the summer games in Rio de Janeiro.
Radford University’s Interprofessional Gerontology Consortium (IGC) will host Caregiver Support, a monthly brown-bag lunch series for faculty, staff and their families as well as the general public.
Radford University’s Math Education Content Area Studies program offers licensed Virginia mathematics teachers an opportunity to enroll in courses in which they can earn a master’s degree or a mathematics certificate. And it’s all online.
Radford University's College of Education and Human Development (CEHD) recognized and honored many of its students during the college's eighth annual awards ceremony on May 6, in the Bonnie Hurlburt Auditorium.
Six students in Radford University’s College of Education and Human Development (CEHD) teacher preparation program have each been awarded $5,000 scholarships from the Hattie M. Strong Foundation.