College of Education and Human Development
- College of Business and Economics
- College of Education and Human Development
- College of Graduate Studies and Research
- Waldron College of Health and Human Services
- College of Humanities and Behavioral Sciences
- Artis College of Science and Technology
- College of Visual and Performing Arts
- Other Offices and Departments
News and Events
CEHD News from University Relations
With the opening of the fall semester, Radford University will offer a Graduate Certificate in Gerontology, its first-ever multi-disciplinary graduate-level certificate.
Radford University graduate student Brieanne Hash is the recipient of the first Donna Dunn Memorial Scholarship.
For the second consecutive year teachers and administrators from William Byrd Middle School have taken sixth grade students to Radford University to experience a college education.
Associate Professor of Biology Jason Davis has been named associate director of Radford University’s Honors Academy.
Radford University Assistant Professor of Nursing Linda Ely will lead a Radford University team implementing a three-year, $187,000 grant to further prepare nurses and counseling students for drug and alcohol abuse prevention efforts.