College of Education and Human Development
- Davis College of Business and Economics
- College of Education and Human Development
- College of Graduate Studies and Research
- Waldron College of Health and Human Services
- College of Humanities and Behavioral Sciences
- Artis College of Science and Technology
- College of Visual and Performing Arts
- Other Offices and Departments
News and Events
CEHD News from University Relations
Radford University Adjunct Instructor Kristen Chang is the recipient of the Virginia Academy of Nutrition and Dietetics’ (VAND) Recognized Young Dietitian of the Year Award for 2017.
Armed with smiles and resumes, students looking for PK-12 teaching opportunities packed into Peters Hall March 17 for the Spring Education Career Fair.
Radford University students Jessica Mundy and Matti Hamed, along with Director of the Office of Undergraduate Research & Scholarship Joseph Wirgau, recently presented at the ninth annual Conference on Higher Education Pedagogy.
Sixteen students have been named recipients of the Office of Undergraduate Research and Scholarship (OURS) Summer Undergraduate Research Fellowship (SURF) awards for 2017.
Radford University Honors Academy student Robyn Toran has been named the 2016-17 Virginias Collegiate Honors Council (VCHC) Emerging Honors Scholar of the Year.