College of Education and Human Development
- College of Business and Economics
- College of Education and Human Development
- College of Graduate Studies and Research
- Waldron College of Health and Human Services
- College of Humanities and Behavioral Sciences
- Artis College of Science and Technology
- College of Visual and Performing Arts
- Other Offices and Departments
News and Events
CEHD News from University Relations
What are the trendy foods for 2017? Nutrition and Dietetics alumna explains on D.C. morning TV show »
Earning a degree in Radford University's nutrition and dietetics program can boost a graduate toward a coveted position as a registered dietitian. For Valerie Agyeman '15, it has also led to a TV gig.
A group of Radford University students spent the fall semester assisting the Clinch River Valley Initiative in collecting stories from people who live in towns along the river.
The Resort and Commercial Recreation Association has presented its 2016 Outstanding Professor Award to Radford University Assistant Professor Josh Carroll.
Wheelchair sports have become a meaningful rehabilitation option internationally, and Radford University students are helping to make these sports safer for athletes.
The School of Teacher Education and Leadership hosted, over two days, more than 273 sixth-grade students from William Byrd Middle School as part of the College in Six program.