College of Education and Human Development
- Davis College of Business and Economics
- College of Education and Human Development
- College of Graduate Studies and Research
- Waldron College of Health and Human Services
- College of Humanities and Behavioral Sciences
- Artis College of Science and Technology
- College of Visual and Performing Arts
- Other Offices and Departments
News and Events
CEHD News from University Relations
Six students in Radford University’s College of Education and Human Development teacher preparation program have each been awarded $5,000 scholarships from the Hattie M. Strong Foundation.
Radford University faculty and staff spoke with various media outlets during the past week.
The April 18-20 event, sponsored by the Office of Undergraduate Research and Scholarship (OURS), will feature the work of more than 400 students representing a wide variety of fields.
Two outstanding teachers were honored as winners of the McGlothlin Awards for Teaching Excellence at a ceremony April 6 at Radford University's Bondurant Auditorium.
Radford University will host the 2017 McGlothlin Celebration of Teaching ceremony at 6:30 p.m., April 6, in Preston Hall’s Bondurant Auditorium.