Northern Virginia Community College Transfer Students
Join Us for the 2019 Spring Open House
We invite all prospective students to visit campus for a Fall Open House. You will have an opportunity to hear from faculty, learn more about the admissions process and enjoy a tour of campus.
Spring 2019 Transfer Open House
Make plans to join us on February 22nd to learn more about transferring to Radford University. Registration coming soon!
Spring 2019 Transfer Student Twilight Tours
Programs begin at 4:00 p.m. and include a student-led tour of campus and an information session with a transfer admissions counselor. If interested, students may also have their application materials reviewed. View all the upcoming Twilight Tour dates.
Advising Guides & Course Equivalents
Prospective transfer students who are, or have attended Northern Virginia Community College, and wish to purse a particular major are encouraged to refer to the appropriate coinciding links below for Radford University course equivalents.
*Note: We will continue to update this page as program information becomes available.
- Anthropological Sciences
- Computer Science (from A.S. in Computer Science)
- Communication Sciences and Disorders
- Criminal Justice
- Design Management
- Economics-(BBA from A.S in Business Administration)
- Economics- (BS from A.S in Social Sciences)
- Exercise, Sport, and Health Education
- Fashion Design
- Foreign Languages and Literature (BS from A.A. in Liberal Arts)
- Foreign Languages and Literature (BA from A.A. in Liberal Arts)
- Geospatial Science
- Information Science & Systems (from A.S. in Information Technology)
- Information Science & Systems (from A.S. in Computer Science)
- Interdisciplinary Studies, Liberal Arts
- Interior Design
- Media Studies
- Merchandising Design
- Nutrition & Dietetics
- Philosophy and Religious Studies
- Political Science
- Recreation, Parks, and Tourism
- Social Science (teaching option)
- Social Work
- Theatre and Cinema (from A.A. Liberal Arts)
- Theatre and Cinema (from A.S. Social Sciences)