Contact Office of the Bursar

To check your Student Account balance on the portal, log into MyRU and go to the My Accounts tab, you will find access to your Student Accounts balance located in our channel on the middle of the page.

The Office of the Bursar is located on the second floor of Heth Hall.

For additional information, please visit the Office of the Bursar website.