Peters Hall is seeking motivated students who enjoy working in a fitness/sports environment providing a safe and clean facility and a busy academic/recreation building assisting in providing information and support to people using and working in Peters Hall.
Positions available in Peters Hall Fitness Center :
- Work Study (12 hours a week)
Job responsibilities include:
- Answer telephones, scan RU ID's, and maintain a clean and safe fitness/gymnasium
- Assist people with directions and information about Peters Hall
- Provide support to faculty and staff of Peters Hall
- Maintain the appearance of Peters Hall
- Peters Hall is open on weekends and we require student workers to work 5 to 6 weekends a semester
- Excellent customer service skills
- Ability to follow simple instructions/tasks with little guidance
- Ability to work in a team environment
Training will be provided. Applications can be downloaded from the link below and should be submitted via email by attaching and emailing your application to firstname.lastname@example.org. For more information about this opportunity please email the address above or contact the manager at (540) 831-6157.